Monday, September 26, 2011

The Dogs of Italy

I had an AMAZING trip to Italy and some excellent photo shoots along the way (as well as pasta, pizza, gelato, wine). Here are a few highlights!
Livin' large in the Castle

Luciano - nice hair!

Pope Pug Paul the III

Yorkie Bambino

Shopping in Positano

Mediterranean Magic! Lightning storm off the Amalfi Coast

Biscotti of Capri


grissha hamearth said...

I think additional updates and can be returning. I actually have filtered for qualified enlightening substance of this calibre in the course of the past varied hours. Agen Bola Online Agen Bola Tangkas

Joseph Share said...

Thanks for the info, maybe I can use this ended my tufted marketing and I've been use untold anulus media in run a interaction and they someone existing a big amend on me. Horse Racing Betting Tips Tips Latihan Basket

Akhadiwi Rajie said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Diara Dominy said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?