Saturday, July 16, 2011

Maddie the Mutt & Parker the Barker - Chicago Dog Photography

Meet Maddie the Mutt and Parker the Barker! We had an early morning photo shoot in Lincoln Park at Grandmother's Garden. Apparently Grandmother's Garden is not a place where Grannies come to party at 8 am, but it is a hot spot for local pups on their morning walks, so we had a few "uninvited models" try to steal some photo-time. Like true professionals, Maddie and Parker stayed focused which led to some winning shots!

Maddie with the classic "ear-flop" look

Parker reminds me of a cartoon character

Parker the Barker showing off his "softer side". He loves, but also hates squeaker toys. It's a love-hate relationship apparently.

5 comments:

Kristin Paulin said...

Oh, where is Grandmother's Garden located? I should take Scruffy there. Is it near where we had Scruffy's shoot?

Little Friends Photo said...

Hi Kristin! Yes - near there. It's at the corner of Lincon Park West and Webster...

jenefee mike said...

Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day! Judi Bola Online

Ethan Harry said...

great work has done thanks for sharing Online High School Diploma

Diara Dominy said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives. Website Website Website