Saturday, December 26, 2009

Little Friends Photo on EXTRA again!

The segment about Little Friends Photo aired on EXTRA again on Saturday, December 25th nationwide! It was also posted online - although my last name name isn't quite spelled right. Oops! :) But it's an honor to be on the same page as Taylor Swift and Home Alone!


Karen Lee Stevens said...

Love, love, love your site and the amazing photos you take of adoptable pets!!! We're very fortunate in Santa Barbara to have some dedicated volunteers who take photos of adoptable cats and dogs -- my organization, All for Animals (, just started shooting adoptable pet videos. Folks can take a peek at them here:

Hi, I'm Jeremy said...

Awesome man, good job getting on Extra!

Alinda Fikri said...

Useful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally Obat Amebiasis Obat Cacar Air Obat Herbal Bronkitis
I’m surprised why this accident didn’t happened in advance! I bookmarked it. Obat Herbal Mata Tua Obat Asbestosis