Monday, September 28, 2009

The Patriot Re-Make

I photographed a couple of really patriotic boxer puppies the other morning and one of the photos reminded me so much of the movie, THE PATRIOT, starring Mel Gibson. At the photo shoot, there wasn't a war or anything, but the pup was very passionate about the task at hand and there was definitely an American Flag flying in the background.


Jenefee Mike said...

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Agen Sbobet

Fikri Ferdiansyah said...

I absolutely love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
Did you make this site yourself? Please reply back as I’am attempting to create my very own blog and would like to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named.
allow visit my blog at : Obat Komplikasi Herbal | Batu Empedu Herbal | Obat Kanker Kelenjar Getah Bening Herbal | Obat Radang Otak Herbal | Obat Kanker Otak Herbal Thank you very much has been sharing the information is very helpfull

Ajis Hidayat said...

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification about this information. It was definitely informative. Your blog is very useful. Obat Dispepsia Obat Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura Obat Sakit Maag Tradisional Obat Dermatitis Herbal Obat Sepsis
Many thanks for the information, maybe I'll go back again to your blog to read the latest news other, because the news contained in this blog is very informative once