Friday, August 28, 2009

Calendar Madness!

It's 2010 calendar time! Little Friends has struck licensing deals with several calendar publishing companies and consequently DOZENS of Little Friends images are now seen in calendars around the world! Congratulations to my clients whose dogs and cats were chosen! Turns out some of the most photogenic pets in the country are right here in Southern California!

And I'd also like to point out that one of my dogs, Nala the doodle, earned not one, but TWO spots in the below calendar. hahaha. Nice work, Nals! Earnin' your keep!





You can find calendars with my images in Barnes and Noble, Borders, Petco, Petsmart and many more book and pet stores!



Here's a partial list of the 2010 calendars with Little Friends photos:

BROWNTROUT Publishers
Labradoodles
Portuguese Water Dogs
Calico Cats
Bernese Mountain Dogs
Whippets
American Pit Bull Terriers
For the Love of Bichon Frise
Bichon Frise Puppies
For the Love of Boston Terriers
For the Love of Boxers
For the Love of Bulldogs
Chihuahuas
Chihuahua Puppies
For the Love of Jack Russell Terriers
Maltese Puppies
For the Love of Pomeranians
West Highland White Terrier Puppies
Curious Kittens

WILLOW CREEK PRESS
American Pit Bull Terriers
Chihuahua Puppies
Lab Rules
What Dogs Teach Us

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello my name is Penyebab Asam Lambung. Thanks for the information, Gejala Stroke maybe I'll go back again to your website to read the latest news other, Manfaat Buah Strawbery because the news contained in this website is very informative once. Cara Membersihkan Paru-Paru

Indi Host said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Website
Information
Click Here

Robert Howard said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Information
Click Here
Steepster.com

ekoelmer said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Information
Visit Site

RalphSelton said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Click Here
Visit Web